Be the first to review this product
With certified organic Brazilian Red Palm Fruit oil.
A certified organic, tasty, toasted healthy supplement for all companion birds.
For use in birds:
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird's diet from seeds to Harrison's Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison's Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
- Feed 1 piece Power Treats per 3 pieces of Coarse Ground Formula.
- May make up to 30% of diet.
*Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Evaporated Sugar Cane Juice, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Ground Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Split Green Peas, *Brazilian Palm Fruit Oil, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, *Ground Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Montmorillonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, *Ground Sun-Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Vegetable Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Natural Trace Mineral Salt, * Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.
*Certified organic ingredient.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 13%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 7%, moisture (max.) 10%.
If you are in any doubt, it is recommended you seek the advice of your veterinary surgeon before using this product.